Thursday, October 30, 2014

SATURATED CANARY - ZOMBIES !!!!!! ♥♥

Hello friends,
I'm here to share a special project for SATURATED CANARY. The DT are showcasing Halloween projects, so be sure to stop by the blog to see the makes - you won't be disappointed, the girls have outdone themselves again ♥

I made a shadow box and it's inspired by the Walking Dead series - I was so excited for the new season to start earlier this month that I just HAD to make something with Zombies!!! LOL. It took me like ages to color all the images and decorate the box but I had a total blast! It was fun fun fun to get all  messy with paints, inks, crackle paste, glitter.....



So here is my Halloween Shadow Box (sorry for my picture heavy post!)
(click to enlarge)


Enter if you dare........... :))

Cutting dies used are by Tim Holtz, La-La Land Crafts, Cheery Lynn and Spellbinders.


Images used (from left to right):

Images are colored with Copics.
Clothes and Hair:
V09, 06, 04, 01, 000
BV29, 25, 23, 20
BV06, 04, 01, 00, 0000
E79, 77, 74, 71, 70
R38, YR18, 16, R02
R89, 38, 37, 35, 34
BG78, G28, YG67, 63, 91
Skin:
YG97, 95, 93, 91, G20, YG00, 0000
E87, 84, 81, YG00000
BV29, 25, 23, 20, E81
C9, 7, 5, 3 (cat)

Got the idea on how to decorate the vials on T.Holtz' blog. Love how they turned out!


Scary tree and Lamp covered with black glitter.

I just love that gorgeous Skeleton charm!! Kept it aside in my stash for ages (as it was too cute to use LOL!) I was very happy to finally be able to use it on my project!

I'm really happy with how this turned out (and I don't say this very often!!)
Hope you like my Halloween shadow box too! 

If you want to treat yourself with some goodies, Bunny Zoe's Crafts has a special Halloween offer for your:


Thank you for popping in and HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone :) !

Hugs

10 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

oh my goodness!!! Silvie, only a crazy crafter like you can make something that genious and stunning! 7 images to color is a complete madness ;)
The result is stunning stunning stunning!!!! looks completely spooktacular!

hugs,
Alexandra

Céline said...

quand j'ai vu la première photo sur mon tableau de bord, ça a attisé ma curiosité :)
et je n'ai pas été déçue! c'est magnique !!!!
bises
céline

Elaine Hughes said...

Oh. My. God. Silvie, this is incredible. I just had to drop by and let you know my jaw hit the floor. :) Absolutely stunning - one of the coolest creations I have seen lately!

Martina said...

This is sooo gorgeous.....unbelievable!!! What a breath-taking creation Silvie!
Martina

Scrap Addicts said...

That actually made me gasp it is so STUNNING!!
We highlighted you on our blog today - hope you like it :)

Linda Levoir said...

WOW!! Silvie you always make the most amazing jaw dropping projects. It must have taken you aaaaages to colour and craft this, but it's so worth it because it looks totally awesome! :) xx

JenniferD said...

Wow Wow Wow This AMAZING! Had to come for a closer look Soooooo much work but so well worth it and bet it was lots of fun! Enjoy your Week!

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Silvie. So many wonderful images and love your design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

ike said...

Hahahahaha !! AMAZING - I really LUV this creation. Fabulous colouring :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog


Tindaloo said...

this is wicked cool! love the details and ink on them zombie-cuties ♥